If you're a Non-DK VAT registered business based within the EU economic area you can avoid paying VAT on your purchase with us by taking the following steps:
Can I come and collect my order?
Yes of course. Here's what to do.
- Place your order online chosing 'Collection In Person' at checkout
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- The email must state clearly what time you would like to collect at.
- We will confirm your collection time by email. The email will contain exact and helpful details about transport to our location etc.
There are a few conditions :
- We are not a shop, and do not have a sales counter.
- If you arrive at a substantially different time to that arranged, or ourside of our office hours, we may not be able
to provide you with your goods.
- We will not be liable for any costs you incur travelling to our premises.
- We will not be liable for any damage or injury you cause or sustain whilst on our premises.
- We will not be responsible for your navigation (or lack of it) to our premises. Not all postcode / GPS databases provide
accurate locations - this is not our fault!
- If you place an order for collection, then subsequently require it to be delivered we will charge you extra for delivery. In addition, if your order has already been
packed for collection, we will not be able to refund the $2 standard collection charge.
My order has been shipped but has not arrived - what has happened to it?
First we need to look at how you chose to have your order sent. Was it a trackable form of shipping, or a standard form? If it was a trackable form of shipping, please look for the tracking number that will have been sent to you as part of your order dispatch note. Once you have this number you can find out information about your package from the tracking section of the Post Denmark
website. If you did not choose a trackable form of shipping, please ask your work colleagues or neighbours whether your package has been delivered to them by mistake. Quite often, this is what has happened. Regrettfully, if your package is still missing, we cannot be held responsible if it is not insured.
When will my order be shipped?
If you have placed your order more than 2-3 working days ago and it has not been shipped, chances are that one or more of the items in it are out of stock. The product's description will clearly indicate that it is out of stock, and there's another indication at checkout, that some of your items are out of stock. Items that are out of stock generally come back into stock in 1-2 weeks, sometimes less. Again, the product description will generally give an estimated date for when the item is due back in stock.
I have been using an item for the past few months and it has stopped working. Can I have a replacement?
No, sorry. If you've been happily running a 3.3V circuit at 10V for 3 months, we can't be held responsible. Components fail when they're abused. By definition, most of the time, people do not realise that they are abusing the components, and therefore don't understand why they have failed. If you don't agree with this, please don't buy from us.
Will my package be traceable?
Currently we support two methods of shipping, Regular Airmail and Registered Airmail. The Regular Airmail is sent as a letter and is not traceable. The Registered Airmail is shipped as a package and is traceable!
Do you accept cheques?
No. In common with pretty much most medium to large businesses, we do not accept cheques. Please try a direct account transfer instead.
I am a company based in the EU, but outside of the DK - How can I avoid paying VAT?
Please register as a customer online. We will check your VAT number manually for validity and enable your account for VAT free purchasing. You may then purchase items using the online system as normal.
***DO NOT*** place an order if VAT is still shown at checkout. We may charge you an administration fee of up to USD50 to refund any VAT you have mistakenly paid.
Please note that under EU law, you are required to notify us immediately if your VAT number becomes invalid or goes out of use. We will report purchases made using an invlaid VAT number to your country's police or banking authorities.